Recommended by top Physiotherapists and Osteopaths
100% Made in Italy
Medical Device Class 1
OEKO-TEX® Certification for Fabric 3 Space Mistral®
Free delivery and return within 48 hours
30 Days Trial
Satisfied or Refunded
2 Year Warranty
20% off with a minimum order of 2 pillows.
Pillows are not all the same.
Find out if it's the right pillow for you.
<i class=""fa-regular" fa-thumbs-up=""></i> IS for you if:
1) you usually sleep supine or on your side
2) you wish to wake up rested and energized, without neck pain and headaches caused by neck inflammation
3) You trust only products made from certified, guaranteed, and non-toxic health materials
4) you want a pillow that will constantly keep your head in a correct and natural position for the duration of your sleep
5) you want to stretch your back correctly throughout the night, avoiding that annoying stiffening of early morning movements when you wake up
6) you are looking for a product of the highest quality and certain provenance
7) You want a highly hygienic, mite and mildew-proof pillow that is easy to wash (you will only need to wash the pillowcase)
8) you want a pillow that conforms to the directions given, without any nasty surprises
9) you want your pillow to always maintain the same texture without ever sagging over time
10) You want a highly breathable and dry pillow that never makes you sweat even during the hottest summer nights
<i class=""fa-regular" fa-thumbs-down=""></i> IS NOT for you if:
1) you used to sleep on your stomach
2) You think one pillow is worth the other
3) You wake up already rested and full of energy
4) You have never had problems with neck pain or headaches due to neck pain
5) quality and traceability of materials have never been one of your priorities
The right posture
Pillow too low
A pillow that is too low generates a misalignment of the head with the back, creating abnormal curvatures, causing strains and contractures of the neck and lower back muscles.
Pillow too high
A pillow that is too high causes an increase in the curvature of the neck causing severe pain and discomfort when waking up, with obvious consequences.
Boxmistral pillows are designed to keep the head and neck well aligned with the spine, facilitating natural muscle relaxation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Wave is the Memory Foam Cervical Pillow with a classic double wave shape. Its Mistral cover gives it more than 90 percent breathability, with hypoallergenic, anti-mite and anti-mold properties.
Its Memory Foam + Elastic Foam inner structure is designed and made with a medium bearing capacity just to support the head and neck in the right posture in order to improve sleep quality.
Recommended for those who sleep supine or sideways and those who suffer from neck pain.
68x40x11(low side)/13(high side) cm.
1. Memory Foam
White, perforated Memory Foam backing for breathable properties
- 7 cm. high
2. Elastic Foam
Coloured, aromatic and perforated Elastic Foam insert for breathable and relaxing properties.
- 2 cm. high
Removable upper cover in Mistral, Super Soft quality, or breathable properties and balanced and precise head support.
- 1,5 cm. high
Removable AirMesh bottom cover for breathable.
- 0,3 cm. high
Mistral: the technology
Up to three times more efficient and effective
than conventional padding!
1. elastic and strong
Thanks to its incredible elasticity, Mistral® is able to adapt perfectly to the people it accommodates, resuming its original shape immediately afterwards. It distributes the weight over thousands of very thin, interwoven, flexible threads, adapting to every shape and movement.
Watch the Mistral elasticity test
Watch the Mistral breathability test
2. Breathable and fresh
Mistral® is 90% hollow fabric: this promotes the circulation of oxygen and prevents moisture build-up, increasing comfort.
Moreover, thanks to its highly breathable structure, it is always filled with fresh and clean air.
3. Dry and hygienic
Composed of 100% water-repellent and essentially hollow polyester, it cannot retain liquids or moisture, preventing mold formation and proliferation of mites and bacteria.
Watch the Mistral waterproof test
Mistral® is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, an independent and internationally uniform testing and certification system for textile products. The OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 guarantees a high level of product efficacy and safety primarily from the consumer's point of view, certifying that the products are free of undesirable harmful substances.
Made in Italy
We are a proudly Italian company with over 50 years of passion and experience in the bedding world.
Our products are made exclusively in Italywith raw materials processed in our own factories, in full compliance with current health and safety regulations.
11 cm. (lower wave)
13 cm. (high wave)
Medical Device Class 1
Punched Memory Foam
Cert. OEKO-TEX for Fabric
3 Space Mistral
Punched Elastic Foam
(4 fragrances available)
€ 69,00 € 69,00 IVA inc.
Medical Device Class 1
The purchase of Class 1 Medical Devices will allow you to get an IRPEF deduction of 19% of the expense incurred.
30 nights of trial in relax
You will have the opportunity to test the product for a useful period to evaluate and appreciate it. If after a 30-day trial period you are not satisfied, you can request a return without giving any explanation about it.
Your purchase will be safe for 30 days and if you are not satisfied, you can request a return at our charge without giving us any reason.
Free shipping and return
Shipping and any returns will always be free for our customers, for orders throughout Italy, including islands.